Where renewable energy meets enterprise to bring power to people!
Peer-to-peer Renewable Energy Markets Consulting and Advisory Services
Unit Exchanges is a newly formed organisation, seeking to engage individuals, private and public sector with the vision to help establish p2p prosumer and consumer energy communities as demand for clean and efficient renewable energy markets continues to grow.
We are building a team of research consultants with an interest and focus on peer-to-peer renewable energy markets, feasibility studies and market development across sub-Saharan Africa. We are actively seeking collaborators including independent energy experts, analysts, clean energy advocates and lobbyists, technologists, environmental scientists, researchers, and product & service providers.
Our research and advisory will focus on:
- Peer-to-peer energy trading and trade relations
- Decentralized energy systems & energy communities
- Microgrids and energy storage systems
- Process architecture for participating on a deregulated energy market system
- Systems of decentralised electrical power trading
- Trading processes centred around decentralised auction houses
- Smart contract trading
- Peer-to-peer networks in smart grid applications
- Distribution of applied distributed ledger technology in P2P energy trading projects
- P2P markets and energy communities regulations & legislation